https://getyoursiterank.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Major-Google-Algorithm-update.jpg 555 2000 Online Ion https://getyoursiterank.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo.png Online Ion2013-07-07 15:00:552016-07-02 10:57:20Major Google Algorithm update. Get Your Site Ready!
For black hatters, it was a dark day when the big G launched its newest algorithm update designed to fight any kind of spam. Launched on the 22nd of May 2013, it’s here to make sure that spam is out of the way and only unique content and genuine links are considered when ranking websites. The new penguin 2.0 version 4 is designed with up to date technologies that are better than what the previous version was using. These technologies are meant to ensure that any backlinks in a website are natural in order for Google to have only the best in their rankings. Here are some of the things that will change in the error of post penguin 2.0.
The new algorithm uses a couple of factors to rank your site. The new penguin 2.0 is able to determine whether visitors that come to your site enjoy what you have to offer or leave with nothing. The algorithm is capable of detecting the number of times your website is bookmarked, how many times a visitor comes back for more and the number of times it’s shared on social networks. This Google algorithm update even knows when you use natural and bought backlinks.
The main updates hat will affect your site
Spammy links will be a thing of the past with penguin 2.0 version 4. Page ranks will also not rely on advertising. In the case of link spamming, you better not go there as you will be slapped. Matt Cutts says that the algorithm has a sophisticated way of analyzing links and therefore they will have accurate information before taking down any sites. Here are some of the things that Penguin 2.0 is discouraging.
Backlinks from dangerous sites
Poorly written guest blog posts
How do you avoid a slap from Google?
What Google is looking for are people who are using white hat methods to acquire traffic to their sites. You will need to remove all kinds of links that point to your website that you think might be unnatural. The nest thing you will need to do is offer genuinely written content for a real human audience. In order to achieve this, you will need to engage your customers in social networks as weld as in your website. Furthermore, you need to create fresh content for your website on a regular basis.
How do I recover from the Google algorithm?
In case you get hit by Google, the first and foremost things to do are analyze your link profile for spammy or low quality links. In order to achieve this, it’s good to use the Disavow tool offered by Google. This is one of the best tools and it will assist you to clean up the bad links. Make sure to get yourself involved in social media and get real traffic from there. The main idea here is to make sure that the content in your website is valuable to your clients or site visitors.
Here are all the versions of Panda & Penguin updates with their rolled out dates.
If you found your site’s ranking drop during any of these times, it’s likely that your site was flagged either by Panda, Penguin or both.
Panda updates till date:
1. Panda 1.0, aka the “Farmer Update” on February 24th 2011
2. Panda 2.0 on April 11th 2011. Impacts all English speaking sites
3. Panda 2.1 on May 9th 2011
4. Panda 2.2 on June 18th 2011 or so
5. Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd 2011
6. Panda 2.4 in August 2011(Panda goes international)
7. Panda 2.5 on September 28th 2011
8. Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th 2011
9. Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th 2011
10. Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th 2011
11. Panda 3.1 on November 18th 2011
12. Panda 3.2 on about January 15th 2012
13. Panda 3.3 on about February 26th 2012
14. Panda 3.4 on March 23rd 2012
15. Panda 3.5 on April 19th 2012
16. Panda 3.6 on April 27th 2012
17. Panda 3.7 on June 8th 2012
18. Panda 3.8 on June 25th 2012
19. Panda 3.9 on July 24th 2012
20. Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th 2012
21. Panda 3.9.2 on September 18th 2012
22. Panda Update #20 on September 27 2012
23. Panda #21 on November 5th 2012
24. Panda #22 on December 4th 2012
25. Panda #23 on December 21st 2012
26. Panda #24 on Jan. 22nd 2013
27. Panda #25 on March 25th 2013
Penguin updates till date:
1. First Penguin Update on April 24th 2012
2. Penguin 1.1 on May 25th 2012
3. Penguin #3 on October 9th 2012
4. Penguin #4 (aka Penguin 2.0) on May 22nd, 2013